lunes, 20 de agosto de 2012

writing task 3

A few days ago I saw my granddaughter sitting and asked what are you thinking about? and she said the following:

First: I thought of my grandmother's future, I want to be the best in my career, I want to have children help my parents with the necesities in the house.
Second: Grandmother I want to be the best wife, help my husband give him lots of love and raise our children together, give my children the best education, and finally the girl said: If god gives me life would know all the world with my family.
Finally the grandmother said: Everything you have if you desire only need to focus on your goals, you should be trying to be the best in all, the girl said: Thank you my grandmother, for your advice, I start to reach all my dreams.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario